The duties and obligations of a Resident Fellow covers two specific areas, Administration and Students Development.
- Attend meetings / workshops / courses / training organized by Residential College.
- To oversee students and discipline to ensure UNISEL Residential College regulations are complied.
- Sending students for treatment to the campus clinic or any clinic / nearest Government Hospital.
- To give or get help in the event of any emergency.
- Conduct spot checks of student rooms or hostel surrounding area.
- To assist the implementation of programs organized by the Residential College from time to time such as Minggu Tekad Siswa (MTS), College Enrollment and others.
- Using the facilities provided only for official event.
- Provide assistance to the Residential College in matters related to the Residential College.
- Guiding the College Representative Council (MPK) / Student Representative Council (SRC) in enhancing the activities of the hostel geared towards intellectuality, spirituality, leadership, community, culture, sport and recreation.
- Hold meetings and discussions with the students to establish fraternity.
- Concerned about the welfare and the problems faced by any student whether academic or non-academic masters and try to solve them through counseling or guidance.
- Encourage students to practice healthy lifestyle.